This interview runs through Ellie Goulding’s favorites, including her favorite: beauty product, cocktail, movie, date activity, food, way to unwind, item in her house, childhood memory, TV show, Twitter, vacation spot and album. The interview was conducted by idolator.com – a Buzz Media web property.
Subscribe to the hipsterwave newsletter!
// Recent Comments
// Popular Categories80's Abstract Hip-Hop Acoustic Alternative Hip-Hop Ambient Art Bands Celebrities Comedy Daily Cobra DJs Drum and Bass Electrofunk Electronic Music Electropop Emopop Events Experimental Fashion Featured Former Songs of the Week Glitch Hip-Hop Hipster Rap House Indie Indie Jazz Laptop Performance Mash-up Music Music Videos Photography Photos Pop Producers R&B Random Remixes Rock Shows Soul Technology Television Videos
// All the Twitter
- Chris Gatsby – “Keep It Moving (Prod. Statik Selektah)” [Video] http://t.co/Kl2JFZTXd7 about 13 hours ago from dlvr.it
- Shigeto – “Olivia (Seams Remix)” http://t.co/qjtbC0X2r5 02:38:22 PM November 30, 2013 from dlvr.it
- Song of the Week – 11.24.13 – Neon Indian – “Change of Coast” http://t.co/O0fnpjBTvn 03:49:01 PM November 29, 2013 from dlvr.it
- Machinedrum – “Heavy Weight” http://t.co/pkd5FXnBhW 11:38:04 AM November 28, 2013 from dlvr.it
- R. Kelly – “Number One (DJ Hoodboi Remix)” http://t.co/vYyIaZstBT 08:16:39 AM November 27, 2013 from dlvr.it