Earlier this year, adidas Originals invited girls around the world to #represent and get creative with us in the Originals White Space Project (#WSP). Girls brought their ideas to 9 of the “white spaces” we had set-up across different cities around the world. Now, we are excited to share the fruits of all the girls’ labors in a round-up video showing how the #WSP girls represented for all creative girls around the world.
In Berlin, A Shop of Modern Arts turned our Originals store in Berlin Mitte into a temporary vernissage; in Tokyo, pop icon Kyary (girl behind quirky single, “Pon Pon Pon”) filled the Tokyo store space with her creative inspiration; in New York, designer duo Coco and Breezy teamed up with soulful crooner, Yuna, to turn the SoHo store space into a DIY haven and sound stage.
While the #WSP has come to an end, adidas Originals still wants everyone to #represent, and this time, we are inviting the boys as well, to be a part of our new global “all originals represent” campaign.
Subscribe to the hipsterwave newsletter!
// Recent Comments
- PrincessKristina Roxx on Elizaveta – “Dreamer” [Music Video]
- PrincessKristina Roxx on Nosaj Thing x Chance The Rapper – “Paranoia”
- PrincessKristina Roxx on Song of the Week – 5.5.13 – Steel Train – “You Are Dangerous (RAC Mix)”
- @_Doriana_ on Nosaj Thing – “Eclipse/Blue feat. Kazu Makino”
- Dre Ellis on Michelle’s Song of the Week: 5.5.13 – Robin Thicke – “Blurred Lines ft. T.I., Pharrell” (Unrated Version (EXPLICIT / NSFW)
// Popular Categories80's Abstract Hip-Hop Acoustic Alternative Hip-Hop Ambient Art Bands Celebrities Comedy Daily Cobra DJs Drum and Bass Electrofunk Electronic Music Electropop Emopop Events Experimental Fashion Featured Former Songs of the Week Glitch Hip-Hop Hipster Rap House Indie Indie Jazz Laptop Performance Mash-up Music Music Videos Photography Photos Pop Producers R&B Random Remixes Rock Shows Soul Technology Television Videos
// All the Twitter
- I'm at Mall Of Louisiana - @generalgrowth (Baton Rouge, LA) w/ 2 others http://t.co/zI8pLBsMXQ about 12 minutes ago from foursquare
- Well, it's nice to know that it's there even though I won't be going swimming. @ Renaissance Hotel http://t.co/u0N3pbuU9Y 05:59:06 AM May 17, 2013 from Instagram
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/PP4xF7icQx 06:42:20 PM May 13, 2013 from Instagram
- I'm at Renaissance Hotel - @renhotels (Baton Rouge, LA) http://t.co/tj581ZFxCY 02:05:10 PM May 12, 2013 from foursquare
- I'm at Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (BTR) (Baton Rouge, LA) w/ 2 others http://t.co/8VRuH5nzGW 12:48:27 PM May 12, 2013 from foursquare