What better way to open a new Diesel store than by feeding some musicians dinner? Diesel jeans are notorious for being some of the best jeans out there, while also carrying one of the biggest price tags. We’re not so into the whole “For Successful Living,” slogan of Diesel, but we do think they make good quality jeans. It’s also cool that Diesel is an Italian-based company. Their location in Rome is pretty different from any location in the US though. For instance, the pants sold there are typically sold in one longer length that you then have to get hemmed, as opposed to having a selection between different pant lengths. That’s not an issue though, because the store has a tailor there who will custom-fit the pants to you–free of charge–but only on certain days of the week (which may be too bad for you if you’re just a tourist in Italy at the time).
Our two favorite artists from the video that follows are Theophilus London and Spank Rock, but we’ll probably be getting back to you on the rest of them at some point in the near future. Looks like the food was pretty good at the opening. Diesel doesn’t have to pay-off hipsters to sell cool clothing, though: it was just a coincidence!
MeLo-X – “Crumbs, Change & Hair Pins f/ Nikki Ntu & Theophilus London:”
Cobra Starship – “The City Is At War:”
MeLo-X – “Incredible (remix) (BK Intro):”
MeLo-X – “Just Me:”
Spank Rock – “Loose:”
Spank Rock – “Bitch:”
Spank Rock – “What It Look Like:”
Subscribe to the hipsterwave newsletter!
// Popular Categories80's Abstract Hip-Hop Acoustic Alternative Hip-Hop Ambient Art Bands Celebrities Comedy Daily Cobra DJs Drum and Bass Electrofunk Electronic Music Electropop Emopop Events Experimental Fashion Featured Former Songs of the Week Glitch Hip-Hop Hipster Rap House Indie Indie Jazz Laptop Performance Mash-up Music Music Videos Photography Photos Pop Producers R&B Random Remixes Rock Shows Soul Technology Television Videos
// All the Twitter
- Intense. http://t.co/avo01tBzRI about 6 hours ago from Instagram
- Gold Panda – “The Most Liveable City” http://t.co/ZkXZlQJWoq 04:06:09 PM December 09, 2013 from dlvr.it
- E-TERNITY – “Gamelon” http://t.co/vK2RJxXfpH 03:58:05 PM December 09, 2013 from dlvr.it
- Project Ethos x Toys for Tots – Holiday Toy Drive and Fashion Show at Greystone Manor http://t.co/Sx1GSK2IpV 11:10:27 AM December 09, 2013 from dlvr.it
- Man plays piano to riot police in #Kiev. http://t.co/pUtWkrnpio 06:23:51 PM December 08, 2013 from Instagram