Yes! Best part? The bar mitzvah.
So thanks to me, we saw (and published) this Billy Sorrells video when it was at a wee 200k+ views. Oh, is it at 6.5 million views now? HYFR.
What’s even better is that the other day I heard this Drake song on Pandora while driving to work. Seeing the Billy Sorrells video, then hearing the song that inspired it, was really a game-changer for a song that was already good. And I say hell yeah. Hell yeah.
Not sure what Wayne means when he says, “My nuts hang like ain’t not curfew,” though.
Drake – “HYFR”
Subscribe to the hipsterwave newsletter!
// Popular Categories80's Abstract Hip-Hop Acoustic Alternative Hip-Hop Ambient Art Bands Celebrities Comedy Daily Cobra DJs Drum and Bass Electrofunk Electronic Music Electropop Emopop Events Experimental Fashion Featured Former Songs of the Week Glitch Hip-Hop Hipster Rap House Indie Indie Jazz Laptop Performance Mash-up Music Music Videos Photography Photos Pop Producers R&B Random Remixes Rock Shows Soul Technology Television Videos
// All the Twitter
- Intense. http://t.co/avo01tBzRI about 19 hours ago from Instagram
- Gold Panda – “The Most Liveable City” http://t.co/ZkXZlQJWoq 04:06:09 PM December 09, 2013 from dlvr.it
- E-TERNITY – “Gamelon” http://t.co/vK2RJxXfpH 03:58:05 PM December 09, 2013 from dlvr.it
- Project Ethos x Toys for Tots – Holiday Toy Drive and Fashion Show at Greystone Manor http://t.co/Sx1GSK2IpV 11:10:27 AM December 09, 2013 from dlvr.it
- Man plays piano to riot police in #Kiev. http://t.co/pUtWkrnpio 06:23:51 PM December 08, 2013 from Instagram